Re: Openldap and auxprop

Tarjei:

I'm one of the people that initiated such a thread, trying to get that to work. Unfortunately, I was not able to get it to go and had to move on to other projects. At some point I hope to come back to it. That's why my promised documentation of how I did it never materialized.

Others have been successful with it, so it is possible. I just don't know enough to put everything together. Yet...

Cheers!
-Joe