Announcement: Java Connector -> LDAP

I just wanted to let you guys know that in the near future I'll be
open-sourcing a JCA (Java Connector Architecture) to LDAP resource adapter.
It currently adheres to the JCA 1.0 standard and uses the Novell JLDAP
library.  The current guess at a project name on sourceforge is "JCALDAP"
but that can change if you guys have any suggestions.

A JCA adapter basically allows you, in a Java application server, to treat
LDAP as a data source.  I have extensions for JAAS (Java Authentication and
Authorization) and xml configuration files for JBoss.

Steve
--

 NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
 contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely