Re: Performance issues

How many records do you have in your LDAP tree?
What indexing scheme do you use?
What kind of hardware are you using?
do you know how many processes LDAP is using (and how many memory it is
consuming?)
Do requests locally on the server take a lot of time too, or can it be
network bound?

We really can't guess what's wrong with your config with limited
details...

kr,

Raf

--