Re: Adding saslAuthzFrom attribute

I still cannot get it to work. I cannot add
saslAuthzTo either to a normal (objectclass=person)
DN. ldapmodify still complains that the attribute type
is not found:

dn: cn=user,ou=organization,dc=example,dc=com
changetype: add
add: saslAuthzTo
saslAuthzTo: cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com

adding new entry
"cn=user,ou=organization,dc=exaample,dc=com"
ldapmodify: update failed:
cn=user,ou=organization,dc=example,dc=com
ldap_add: Undefined attribute type (17)
        additional info: add: attribute type undefined

I checked the mailinglists, admin guide, man page of
slapd.conf, etc, but still could not find any
information.

Please help.
Thanks
Chee Wai