RE: Replication failed "Operation not allowed on non-leaf"

I have used the "-r" option and it works fine on the master. But the
replication did not work for some entries.

I'm using:
   ldapdelete -v -c -r \
   -w "secret" \
   -D "dc=mycompany, dc=de" \
   -H "ldap://hostname:port"; \
   -f FileWithDNs2delete

The FileWithDNs2delete contains nearly 6500 entries.
Each entry has 10 children (average). Most of the entries are delete
successfully.
Some entries are only deleted on the master. In that case I find in the
<slave:port>.rej File
the error "Operation not allowed on non-leaf".
I think the slurpd sometimes stumbles. :-(

Hendrik