Re: qmailControl.schema

Hi, if you see my previous mail, you can see that I also have problems with 'structural objectclass', for as far as I know, there are more people with these kind of problems with 2.1.16, I compiled it with db3 in stead of db4, what dbd version do you use?

At the moment I'm just trying to make a 2.1.17 rpm of openldap, see if that helps.

I can add ldif files by stopping the ldap server and using slapadd, and then it works fine.

No clue yet, I tried to add the structural objectClass in local.schema, but that was a bad idea.

Any further ideas?