Replication failed "Operation not allowed on non-leaf"

Hi,

when I'am deleting an entry with its children (5) on my master ldap I get
the following entry in my rejected log: "ERROR: Operation not allowed on
non-leaf"

I'am wondering cause the operation works fine on the master.
I've already checked, that the master an the slave have the same data sets
before
I tried to delete that small subtree. Deleting only one single entry which
has no children
works also fine.

I'm using ldap-2.1.17 with Berkeley-DB 4.1.25 on Solaris 5.8

Could anyone help me?

Regard,
Hendrik

 Hendrik Harms