-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Andrea Albert

and in /var/log/messages:

bdb_add: entry failed schema check: attribute "aliasedObjectName" not
supported in context (65)

Has anyone any precious hints for me??

This error message means aliases are not supported in that database.
back-bdb in OpenLDAP 2.1 does not support aliases. back-ldbm does, badly.
back-bdb support for aliases will be in a future OpenLDAP release.

  -- Howard Chu

| Andrea Albert <andrea.albert@is.haw-hamburg.de>   |
| Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hamburg  |
| Intranet Service Center                           |
| Berliner Tor 21 , D-20099 Hamburg                 |
| Tel.:+49(40) 42875 - 8775                         |
| Fax :+49(40) 42875 - 8677                         |