Password Hash Schemes

I am looking at using OpenLDAP for a large deployment - but our client wants
to use a custom Password Hash scheme - (it is a government scheme called
FireGuard). Has anyone tried anything similar?

I have examined the code and it looks possible - but I was interested to
find out if it has been done before?

Thanks

Ben
  _____

Ben Gidley	 tel: 01753 804000
Analyst	 ddi: 01753 804108
Anite Public Sector	 fax: 01753 804123
353 Buckingham Avenue 	mobile: 07788 754303 (New)
Slough	 web: http://www.aniteps.com
Berkshire	 personal: http://www.gidley.co.uk
SL1 4PF	 email: ben.gidley@aniteps.com
  _____

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please inform the sender
and do not print, copy or disclose its contents to any other person nor use
it for any purpose other than for what it was intended.

http://www.star.net.uk