[Fwd: Event Notification with JNDI]

Hi list,

Don't know if I am right to re(?)post this message here :
- right list ?
- already answered question ?

Jérôme
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I'm facing difficulties using event notification feature with JNDI over an OpenLdap server.
As soon as the listener is registered, it throws a "NotSupportedException" or something like that.
I've been searching the OpenLdap lists for few days now and found in the old posts that it is certainly because of some controls that are not supported yet.
Is it still so ?
I finally read some later post of someone facing a little problem with his listener (a bad event catch), and letting hope the registration is now possible...

thanks for your replies,

Jérôme

--- End Message ---