Re: 2.1.17 performance issues

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 01:34:58PM -0500, John Madden wrote:
> script that runs the same filter 1000 times and spits back the number of
> queries per second, and with that script, I was able to see the
> performance drop from ~170 to ~8 queries/sec.

That's *very* slow, something is wrong here, even the 170 figure is slow
in my opinion. How did you upgrade your database to 2.1? Exported to
ldif and re-imported? And the indexes, were they configured before you
imported this ldif or did you do it afterwards? Have you run slapindex?

How is logging? Enabled, disabled?