Re: 2.1.17 performance issues

ons, 16.04.2003 kl. 16.14 skrev Andreas:

> > I've noticed that in 2.1.16 and 2.1.17, performance is pretty miserable,
>
> OpenLDAP is slow. If you look at the presentations in that OpenLDAP event,
> you'll see that they have no intention of competing with commercial directories.

Unfortunately the flame button is prohibited on this list.

But you /could/ at least make an effort to learn English before you
start posting to grown-up lists in that language.

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl