[Date Prev][Date Next]
How can I limit in-bound connection of rootdn account to a specific ip address range?
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: How can I limit in-bound connection of rootdn account to a specific ip address range?
- From: Ming Deng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:38:41 -0400
- Organization: OEone Corporation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20030225
I don't feel secure enough about the rootpw in slapd.conf file. It is
vulnerable to password cracker. Is there any way I can limit the access
to rootdn, like an ip address range or even localhost?