Re: OpenLDAP FAQ is interactive

tir, 15.04.2003 kl. 18.15 skrev Kurt D. Zeilenga:

> I'd like to remind folks that the FAQ is interactive.
> Please feel free to add ANSWERS to frequently asked
> questions.  (Questions posted without answers will
> be deleted.)

I added a piece on "more about regular expressions?"
(http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/423.html).

It was my first attempt and I ended up with a 100 cm long line of
unformatted plain text that I'd now like to format (since it looks
stoopid.)

Any advice? Reaccessing submitted answers isn't covered in the FAQ.

Best,

Tony