newbie problem

hi

i am trying to build a small LDAP database but have difficulty in adding
using ldap and could not find any solution, it would be great if
somebody can point at my mistake. I am including slapd.conf file and the
commands i am using to add and search and their results.

working on RH8 and LDAP 2.0.27
slapd.conf

include     /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include     /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include     /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
pidfile     /var/run/slapd.pid
argsfile    /var/run/slapd.args

database    ldbm
suffix      "dc=itslinuxhelp,dc=com"
rootdn      "cn=Manager,dc=itslinuxhelp,dc=com"
rootpw      secret
directory   /var/db/openldap-ldbm
index	    objectClass eq

access to * by * write
access to * by * read
After starting LDAP i ran the following search
ldapsearch -x  -b '' -s base '(objectclass=*)' namingContext

version: 2

#
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: namingContexts
#

#
dn:
namingContexts: dc=itslinuxhelp,dc=com

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1
ldapsearch worked as it was suppose to work then i wrote a ldif file as
follows
dn: dc=itslinuxhelp,dc=com
objectclass: dcObject
objectclass: organization
o: Example Company
dc: itslinuxhelp

dn: cn=Manager,dc=itslinuxhelp,dc=com
objectclass: organizationalRole
cn: Manager

trying to add it with ldapadd command
ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=itslinuxhelp,dc=com" -W -f example.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "dc=itslinuxhelp,dc=com"
ldap_add: Operations error

ldif_record() = 1

can sombody point at my error, i spent two days trying to debug this but
could not find it.

Thanks for all the help, i appreciate it.

Anil