Re: how to determine need to upgrade

fre, 11.04.2003 kl. 14.07 skrev Diego Julian Remolina:

> Also, I know there is a lot of people that says "If it works, Why Upgrade"
> but I rather stay with the latest and greatest because if you let time
> pass by at the end it may be more difficult to make a major version
> change on the long run, than to update often and make sure small changes
> on the code do not break your apps.....

Yea Brother! That's my philosophy too; I'm always pleased as punch when
the new Openldap, BDB, whatever, actually works. Thanks for the epkg
info btw, I've marked the posting as important.

Just one question mark in my mind: "How does that fit into the rpm
freaks' strategy?" I didn't visit the epkg web site yet, perhaps the FAQ
gives the answer.

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw