Encrypted Fields?

I am currently trying to setup an LDAP directory to work with my
mailserver. However, I am running into a problem that I have not seen
before and I'm not quite sure why it's happening.

When I add an entry from and LDIF everything appears to be fine. But
when I look at what I just added it seems as if some of the entries are
encrypted. I am not using any type of encryption except for on the
userPassword portion. Here is an example:

#cat cmorland.ldif
dn: uid=cmorland,ou=domain.com,dc=domain,dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: qmailuser
cn: Morland Chad
sn: Morland Chad
mail: cmorland@domain.com
uid: cmorland
accountStatus: active
mailHost: pop.domain.com
mailMessageStore: /var/qmail/maildirs/cmorland
deliveryMode: localdelivery
mailAlternateAddress: chad.morland@domain.com
userPassword: {crypt}..9sjyf8zL76k

#ldapadd -x -v -D "cn=Manager,dc=domain,dc=com" -f cmorland.ldif

# ldapsearch -x -LLL -D "cn=Manager,dc=domain,dc=com" -b
'dc=domain,dc=com' '(uid=cmorland)'
dn: uid=cmorland,ou=domain.com,dc=domain,dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: qmailuser
cn: Morland Chad
sn: Morland Chad
mail:: Y21vcmxhbmRAaW5xdWVudC5jb20gICAgIA==
uid:: Y21vcmxhbmQgICAgICAgICAgICA=
accountStatus:: YWN0aXZlICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICA=
mailHost: pop.domain.com
mailMessageStore:: L3Zhci9xbWFpbC9tYWlsZGlycy9jbW9ybGFuZCAgICAgIA==
deliveryMode: localdelivery
mailAlternateAddress: chad.morland@domain.com
userPassword:: e2NyeXB0fS4uOXNqeWY4ekw3Nms=

As you can see the mail, uid, accountstatus and mailMessageStore fields
are all encrypted even though my ldif didn't specify them to be. Any
ideas? Thanks in advance.

-CM