Problems with TLS

Hello,
I have a running OpenLDAP 2.0.7 Server.
Now I tried to move to OpenLDAP 2.1.4 on a new server. I copied the working
properties of slapd.conf and ldap.conf and generated the server.pem and
key.pem.

But I cannot start the server. In /var/log/messages is recorded:

slapd[10260]: main: TLS init def ctx failed: 0
slapd[10260]: slapd shutdown: freeing system resources

What could be the problem? Is there somewhere more information logged about
that error?

Hans Knof