invalid structural object class chain FAQ

The 'invalid structural object class chain' problem has become a
frequently asked question, so I have added a note to the FAQ:

While writing the note I realised that I could not find an
authoritative reference to the rule about structural classes. RFC2252
merely says:

   In general every entry will contain an abstract class ("top" or
   "alias"), at least one structural object class, and zero or more
   auxiliary object classes.  Whether an object class is abstract,
   structural or auxiliary is defined when the object class identifier
   is assigned.

X.500(1988) does not divide objectclasses into categories at all, so
where did this come from?  Could somone provide a reference?

Thanks

Andrew