Re: cyrus sasl solaris 9

No, i just need 2.0.x because i have perl script to work with it, and dont work with openldap 2.1.x, and i dont have time, now to move the scripts to 2.1.x, i will have to change many things to do that, and i need openldap2.0.x with sasl suport, dont matter what version.

Do you use both version of sasl? what is the diferences?