Re: To add email in dir

Michele Cerioni:
> Is it possible automatically, add outgoing email address in a directory?
> I use ldap only for public address book

Well, you could filter your outgoing mail through a script, and let the
script handle the adding of outgoing email-addresses in your directory.

Is it wize? Well - maybe, maybe not. Users can set whatever they please
as their "from"-address, and that may show up in your directory. As for
mail-filtering - check out your MTAs setup and docs.

--
Regards

Bjørn Ove Grøtan
"Resistance is futile.  You will be assimilated."