Compile OpenLDAP for Windows?

I learned from this list that we can compile OpenLDAP with cygwin under Windows.

But from the OpenLDAP installation doc at http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin21/install.html, I also learned that there are quite a few prerequisites that need to be installed before we install OpenLDAP.  For example, cyrus_sasl, sleepycat_db, openssl.

So, before I try compiling OpenLDAP for my Win2K, would you please tell me if we can have all of the prerequisites successfully installed on Win2K?

Thanks.

Mark

Do you Yahoo!?