[Date Prev][Date Next]
how do you enable protocol version 2 support?
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: how do you enable protocol version 2 support?
- From: BsD JuNkiE <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:06:23 -0600
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20021120 Netscape/7.01
How do you enable protocol v2 support in openldap 2.1.x? I am trying to
get a php / ldap script (phpQLADMIN) to work and unfortunately php only
supports ldapV2 so i am getting unable to bind to ldap server: protocol
error. I found in the documentation the difference between the two
protocols but not how to enable v2.
Thanks in advance and have a great day.