From: jacob walcik [mailto:jwalcik@mail.utexas.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 3:59 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: restricting login to individual hosts

i've setup host entries for each of the servers i have that i want to
use my ldap directory for authentication: server1, server2, and server3

i've added a dozen or so users to my ldap directory: user1 - user12

now, i want to be able to restrict users logins so that user1 can only
log into server1 and server2, but can't log into server3

is this possible?

--
jacob walcik
jwalcik@mail.utexas.edu