Re: restricting login to individual hosts

This question should be directed to the pam_ldap list available at the bottom of this page:

jacob walcik wrote:
i've setup host entries for each of the servers i have that i want to use my ldap directory for authentication: server1, server2, and server3

i've added a dozen or so users to my ldap directory: user1 - user12

now, i want to be able to restrict users logins so that user1 can only log into server1 and server2, but can't log into server3

is this possible?

jacob walcik