Re: Net::LDAP problem

Hi Dan,

I am using that same package without problems. I am not adding anything
though, just extracting. You may want to change your debug level for
your LDAP server and tail the log while you rerun your script. Also,
check whether you are trying to bind in version 2 method with a server
that only allows version 3.

Dave Augustus