Re: Ldap with kerberos

Hello Dieter,

Thanks for your reply.

I have built sasl with kerberos.

i.e --enable-krb4

Do you mean want to use --enable-gssapi too in sasl built?

and also im having one doubt.

We are using kerberos 4 in sasl. Whether  we want to use kerberos 4 in
openldap or kerberos 5 .

I'm using --enable-kerberos in openldap, by specifying env variable to
kerberos 5 include fils and library files.(i.e krb5).

plz guide me to get authentcated openldap with kerberos asap.

Advance thanks.

Regards,
-sadha