[Date Prev][Date Next]
beyond descriptor table size error
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: beyond descriptor table size error
- From: Curtis J Blank <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:41:59 -0600
- Organization: University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee - Technical Solutions - Information & Media Technology
This may be a stupid question but I haven't been able to find any
references to it so I'm going to ask, has anyone seen this error? And if
so, what is happening and how does one fix it? (openldap 2.0.27)
Mar 24 07:30:00 ldap01 slapd: daemon: 1024 beyond descriptor table
Needless to say, ldap stops working properly when this is occurring, and
has to be stopped and restarted.
Thanks in advance.