From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of OpenLDAP Archive
Tech.OLready.com
Sent: 24 March 2003 14:52
To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: RedHat 8 LDAPv3

Dear all,

I am setting up a LDAPv3 Server using redhat 8.0, up to this moment I can
type {KERBEROS}principal@MYREALM in the rootpw in the slap.conf, it is
functional, I can login by using LDAPBrowser(Java) or "Yet Another LDAP
Administrator(PHP Web)", but I use ldapsearch at the console, I don't know
why it give this results to me.

1.

[root@nvc1 ldap]# ldapsearch
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Local error

2.

[root@nvc1 ldap]# ldapsearch -H ldap:/// -x -b "" -s base -LLL
supportedSASLMechanisms
dn:
supportedSASLMechanisms: GSSAPI

Am I supposed to have following results?

supportedSASLMechanisms: PLAIN
supportedSASLMechanisms: LOGIN
supportedSASLMechanisms: ANONYMOUS
supportedSASLMechanisms: GSSAPI