Re: Ldap with kerberos

Hello Dieter,

I tried as you said , but it givces as follows.

#./ldapadd -Y GSSAPI
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Unknown authentication method

Plz guide me to solve this? Thanks a lot for your time.

And also you are saying that no need to use -k for kerberos authentication
as

#./ldapadd -k

kerberos authentication can be done through ./ldapadd -Y GSSAPI.

Am i right? if wrong, plz guide me in right way.

Regards,
-sadha

> Hallo,
>
> "Rahul" <shadhanker@gmx.net> writes:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I'v econfigured openldpa as follows.
> >
> > CC=gcc

./configure --with-tls  --with-cyrus-sasl --with-kerberos --enable-spasswd -