Hi there

Is anyone out there using OpenLDAP 2.1.14 or newer with back-sql (ideally with MySQL)? Please could you point me in the direction of a functioning metadata and data table structure and content which I can replicate in a test environment as I cannot get any of the examples currently provided to work? I am therefore unsure if there is a general problem with back-sql on win2000 or if the examples simply don’t currently function.

This an oft repeated post in various guises, but I am trying a different tack to hopefully elicit some response J

Rob Tice