RE: iPlanet 4.1 and OpenLDAP 2.1.12

Meaningless, there is nothing relevant to the actual LDAP transactions here.
We work with OpenLDAP on this list. Even if there was any useful information
to be gleaned from those messages, there's no reason to expect iPlanet
diagnostics to be familiar or enlightening to an OpenLDAP user. Perhaps they
would mean something on an iPlanet support list.

Without knowing anything pertinent about your server configuration, I'd make
a wild guess that iPlanet is making an LDAPv2 request to slapd. LDAPv2
support is disabled by default, but you can add "allow bind_v2" to your
slapd.conf to enable it.

  -- Howard Chu