Re: [ldap] Permsion on Parent

> Actually I tried it all ways. (*.*) (.*) (*.) (*)

It was for the sake of completeness; if you're trying to get
to write an entry under "ou=People,dc=example,dc=com", then
you need write access to "ou=People,dc=example,dc=com" to be
able to add a child; if you don't want to give your admin user
complete write permission to "ou=People,dc=example,dc=com",
you can give it permission to add children by using:

access to dn.exact="ou=People,dc=example,dc=com" attrs=children
    by dn="cn=peopleroot,dc=example,dc=com" write

and, if you can alleviate your "uid=.*" rdn requirement,
you can also do

access to dn.children="ou=People,dc=example,dc=com"
    by dn="cn=peopleroot,dc=example,dc=com" write

this way, you'll also save two regex; otherwise

access to dn="uid=.*,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com"
    by dn="cn=peopleroot,dc=example,dc=com" write

p.