RE: slapd-bdb cachesize

I posted - "all versions since 2.1.5." That would mean from 2.1.5 to 2.1.15,
including 2.1.12. For this particular leak, that excludes 2.1.4 and older,
and any 2.0 release.

a) There was no ITS filed on this bug, sorry.

b) No, the bug is in the front end and affects all databases.

c) ldaptcl has been deleted from the releases, it is unsupported

We don't maintain patches to old releases; that's what new releases are for.
You can examine the CVS history for slapd/mods.c and get the diffs -r 1.8.2.8
to -r 1.8.2.9. They should apply to your 2.1.12 source.

  -- Howard Chu