Re: [ldap] Re: Windows LDAP API's

I compiled OpenLDAP v2.1.12 using Cygwin last night, I didn't see any .dll files after the compile was
completed.  I'm trying to recompile right now using the ./configure --disable-bdb --enable-ldap --enable-passwd
--enable-shell --without-threads options.  Is this the correct method to generate the dlls?

Thanks - Tod