Re: Ldap with Php

HELLO !!!! My Php is running......

I'm recompile the php with the option --with-ldap=/usr/local
My libs of ldap is in /usr/local/lib

./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --with-ldap=/usr/local/

And now my Php with ldap support is ok.

Thank's.

Mike Denka wrote:

Yep. You're right.  I'm afraid I didn't read the problem description
very carefully.  Sorry to contribute to confusion. Friday afternoon
wasteland.

Mike

-----Original Message----- From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Howard Chu Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 5:19 PM To: 'Mike Denka'; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org Subject: RE: Ldap with Php

Apache is clearly finding the libphp4.so module without any problem, so
that
part of his config is OK as-is. The problem Apache complains about is
that
the PHP module can't find a library to satisfy its dependency on a
symbol
ldap_value_free. This can only be because libldap.so is not installed in
standard location, and/or you haven't run ldconfig with the path where
libldap.so is installed, and you haven't pointed to it with the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable either.

 -- Howard Chu