Re: SSL API samples ?

man, 2003-03-10 kl. 21:56 skrev ol-gd@spamex.com:

> a) Can I use the openldap API library to connect to a Novell Netware 6 NDS Directory with SSL and authenticate a username/password ? We would like to use the Novell Username/password pair on most of our systems.

LDAP is LDAP. If the NetWare server is running its eDirectory 8.x
nldap.nlm and eDirectory is configured correctly then you can
authenticate using ssl.

Others on the list have done it in the past, I haven't.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

And they allowed Apollonius to ask questions; and
he asked them of what they thought the cosmos was
composed; but they replied ...

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl