Re: Autocreating home directories for virtual users? (pam_mkhome?)

Hello Jayson,

I just built (succesfully) this same type of system. I never saw any
mention of this feature ( I did see it with proftpd FTP server ) in all
my readings.

Using maildrop for local delivery allows you to set your details up in
LDAP but maildrop is what is going to create the home directories
because it delivers the mail. And I never saw any provision for this
within Maildrop.

Dave