Re: Referral to Active Directory for Authentication

> Nice. Exactly *what* Openldap have you hacked? Do the developers know?
> Could they care less? Can we all benefit?

I did it with OpenLDAP 2.1.5
My intention is to clean up the code and make it a configure option,
and then submit it as a patch for consideration & possible commit in
to the OpenLDAP source. I think a lot of people would benefit from a
passthru mode, but my implementation might not be the best way to do it.

I tried it with 2.1.12 but it wasn't quite working with that release,
and I didn't have time to fix my code to work with 2.1.12. I suppose
I should get it working with 2.1.15 and then submit it ?

Paul