Re: Slurpd fails

Hello Howard,

Thanks for your immediately reply.
But if i configure --with-threads, it shows.
configure: error: could not locate usable POSIX Threads

I tried all option almost, like exporting pthread through LIBS as
export LIBS=-lpthread
export LIBS=<path to pthread> (libpthread.so)
etc..

I'm using HP-UX itanium processor
Plz help me to overcome this.

Note: openldap-2.0.7 is ok with same machine,
but latest openldpa-2.0.27
gives thread error at configure as above.

Regards,
-sadha

> Remove the "--without-threads" option to configure. Like the error message
> says, slurpd requires threads support. Just adding libpthread to a
Makefile