RE: Ldap with Php

Apache is clearly finding the libphp4.so module without any problem, so that
part of his config is OK as-is. The problem Apache complains about is that
the PHP module can't find a library to satisfy its dependency on a symbol
ldap_value_free. This can only be because libldap.so is not installed in a
standard location, and/or you haven't run ldconfig with the path where
libldap.so is installed, and you haven't pointed to it with the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable either.

  -- Howard Chu