authorizing in Netscape LDAP Server

Hello.

There is a Netscape LDAP Server where I am to authorize. Does anyone
know the directory structure, some basic dn or anything where netscape
server stores users/passwords?

The situation is: there is a netscape ldap server, people do authorize in
it in an intranet to use Netscape browser/calendar/mailer. The
intranet is few hundreds kilometers away :).  There is noone who
knows anything about that netscape server ;) And I am supposed
to tell a PHP-programmer where to authorize in that Netscape
LDAP Server. :/ Exactly which leaf of the LDAP tree holds the
login/password pair.

Any help would be appriopriate.

Bartek M.
--
____  _____  ____ # Bartosz Maruszewski     B.Maruszewski@jtz.org.pl
   |    |      /  # Zalozyciel projektu JTZ:  http://www.jtz.org.pl/
   |    |     /   # moja strona:       http://www.jtz.org.pl/bartek/
\__|    |    /___ # Tel. +48 501 453 621    ICQ: 23261748
          "Sztuka życia - to cieszyć się małym szczęściem"