where's the general list?

This may sound really stupid, but I just went to try and find the 'General LDAP' mailing list, and I'm being pointed in circles!

The OpenLDAP lists page ( http://www.openldap.org/lists/ ) says general ldap discussion should be pointed to the ldap@umich.edu list, and has a link pointing here --> http://www.umich.edu/~dirsvcs/ldap/#lists

Unfortunately, clicking on that brings me to a page which automatically redirects me back to the OpenLDAP page, which says its own 'general' list is discontinued!
Where's a geek to go?