Re: ACL question

Theodore,

Unfortunately, we don't have a visibility attribute for description. And, I want all entries in posixAccount shown, regardless of what the description is. I just don't want the description attribute to be shown, as that one attribute out of posixAccount is covered by FERPA. The rest of the attributes in posixAccount are not, so they can be shown to any query.

--Quanah