Re: Re: Re: make test fails

In order to compile OL 2.0.27 with Berkeley BDB4.0.14 you should try the
following configure (do a bash file for convenience):

export CPPFLAGSexport LDFLAGSexport LD_LIBRARY_PATHexport CC./configure --with-ldbm-api¾rkeley --enable-bdb --without-tls
--without-cyrus-sasl --without-kerberos

make depend
make
ln -s /usr/local/Berkeley4.0/lib/lib4.0.so /usr/lib/lib4.0.so  # Check the
name correctness
make test
make install

Notes:
-1- For HP-UX u should check if 'export' works; otherwise try 'env' or
something else
-2- If u enable tls or else make sure that libs can be found. For testing
purpose disable them as above
-3- If u do ./configure --help u get all other options
-4- It works for Linux but Linux is Linux :-)

The PTHREAD problem is maybe due to the platform configuration: for testing
purposes try to add the '--without-threads' in the ./configure and check if
it works. Anyway threads are useful ...

If unsuccess fall back to a previous version or (better) try to understand
how to enable your machine to use the PTHREADS

Walter