Stumped on ACL

Hello, everyone.

I start with a basic access control policy like this:

access to filter=(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)
    by dn="uid=admin1,dc=example,dc=com" write
    by dn="uid=admin2,dc=example,dc=com" read

So far so good. Now is where I start to get lost. I want to allow access
from ldapi and then from ldap: in two different ways: without requiring
encryption on 127.0.0.1 and requiring StartTLS on the external IP's, Is
there a way to do this? I appreciate your help in advance.

Tim