[Date Prev][Date Next]
Migration 2.0.x -> 2.1.x : invalid structural object class chain
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Migration 2.0.x -> 2.1.x : invalid structural object class chain
- From: Peter Van Biesen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 11:04:19 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.3b) Gecko/20030210
when I migrated from 2.0.23 to 2.1.14 I got errors when importing my
data. This was due to the schemachecking, apparently only one toplevel
structural objectclass was allowed. I've read the rfc 2252 however, and
I can't figure out why this restriction was imposed.
This discussion has probably been done before the release of the 2.1.x,
but I can't seem to find a trace of it. Can anyone direct me to a
document of some sort that motivates this decision ?