Re: test failed 2

lør, 2003-03-01 kl. 14:15 skrev Sahin Haciguliyev:

> when I examine master.log under test-db
>
> /servers/slapd/slapd: error while loading shared libraries: libdb-4.1.so: cannot open

> under my /lib directory I have only libdb-3.3.so

> Must I upgrade this library ?

You tell us, not the other way around. Have you deliberately installed
Sleepycat Berkeley BDB 4.1.25 libraries? These libraries are certainly
not included with a standard RH 7.3 install. Yet ./configure seems to
have found them, and to have got that far at all, it would have to have
found the related 4.1 db.h, too.

So, why not tell us what you did to get ./configure to find the BDB 4.1
stuff?

Best,

Tony

--