authentication problems

I am a total newbie to this, green in every area.

I have installed an openldap server on a solaris 8 system.  I try to
authenticate using a Solaris 8 client and I get this error message.

# Mar  1 04:54:44 warw129 rexec[12961]: [ID 432192 daemon.alert] User wadan1
needs Secure RPC credentials to login.

I have no idea what could be wrong.  Wadan1 is the user  am trying to
authenticate.  I have checked the list and did not find anything to help

Please could anyone offer solutions.
Thanks,

end

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This email, any attachment and response string are confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, kindly notify the
sender by return mail and delete this message and any attachment
immediately. Please do not copy, forward or use this message or attachment
except as permitted by the author.
Opinions, conclusions and views expressed in this message are solely
personal to the author, unless otherwise clearly stated and related to the
official business of Shell Nigeria. Thank you.
For more information about Shell Nigeria please see our website at
http://www.shellnigeria.com.