RE: OpenLDAP install issue with SASL

Aside from making sure SASL/OpenLDAP get pointed to the correct crypt()
routine, the 0.9.7 ca app segfaults while signing certificates. This makes it
impossible to use when bootstrapping a certificate-based installation. I
haven't checked 0.9.7a yet but presumably these problems have been ironed
out.

  -- Howard Chu